Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Omaha lol

After a bit of success at nl cash I decided that I would play some micro stakes Omaha. I have been losing money at this game so before I started I looked for some strategy articles online. After reading an article, I started playing and started getting the money in where previously I would have folded. Fortunately for me, my draws mostly came in and when I was ahead I usually stayed ahead. Of course scooping a 5 way all in at the start really helps too. The table broke quite early mainly to other players going bust, so I fired up another table and continued to make money. I think I left the second table 6 buy-ins up and the first table with 4 or more buy ins. So basically I made 10 buy ins within a couple of hours at most. If I can learn to crush these games at the mini-micros I can then start moving up through the levels but I do know that the variance in Omaha is huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment