Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Friday, December 30, 2011

Sky Poker Cash

Over the last couple of days I have been playing a bit of micro-cash on SkyPoker. Okay it's only 2c-4c but I managed to more than treble my buy-in in one session and in another session I nearly doubled it.  Rather pleasing to me is I did not have a single loss of £1 or more but I had a few wins which were greater than a £1.  One person who was a bit put out that somebody called his all-in with middle pair.  I wasn't even watching so I cannot comment on the hand, and the hand history on sky is just so yeuch.  Anyway this guy started berating other people on the table and said he was only there because he had been given a come back to sky offer and was going back to 888.   Now this is pretty typical, but what is not typical, was , he said, I was the solid player at the table, and to be fair I had been playing fairly solidly.   Maybe the tide is turning at last, and I will be able to beat microstakes.   I'm going to continue on this 2p-4p level for a while.   Another thing I did was change tables pretty quickly, when I had an inkling that the other players were better than me.   And finally, I was patient. Much more than usual, but when I got the money in I was usually ahead.




No comments:

Post a Comment