Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Monday, July 11, 2011

long overdue update

Ok . Its  time for an update which is long overdue.   Full tilt has effectively closed down until they can get refinanced. Luckily I had no cash in there.  I did have some academy points  but thats really it.

I have decided to play less cash and have now attacked the $10 xtreme time double ups on ipoker.   I have a bonus to clear by next saturday, so I need to make around 100 points a day until then.  I have been running extremely well also.  I managed to come back to cash from 140 chips at blinds 30 60 when my shove with AA was called by AK.  K on flop and K on river.     Personally , I fold AK in that spot in a double up.
I have now played 10 $10 xtreme time double ups and cashed in 9 of them.  Obviously I'm happy with those results.   I really wish there was more volume of these.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment