Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Monday, May 2, 2011

Krayzy Keith Kaption Kompetition no. 2 - no entries

Well, amazingly I didn't receive any entries to my kaption kompetition, so somebody could have walked away with €20 for any old caption.

But what I would like to know is why you didn't enter:

Please add the comments and I will review them.  I suspect it's because you either couldn't think of a caption or maybe its because you couldn't find the competition.  Maybe you didn't want to leave your email address on the fear of being spammed?

  Maybe I should move it to it's own page.  I'm also considering asking for photo's to be submitted which of course must be your own photo's and in which case I would pay €1 for each photo used.


Please let me know your thoughts on this

 

No comments:

Post a Comment