Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Well, again, it's been a while.
I need to get back to updating this blog more regularly.
Well, on the poker front, I am slowly rebuilding my bankroll on ipoker. I am playing a lot of fixed limit 7-card stud.  This is mainly because I have been trying to clear 2 bonuses and 7-card stud generates a lot of rake. The other reason is that a lot of players are very bad at it mainly staying in hands where there draws are extremely thin.  I tend to play quite tight, which I think is correct at the microstakes level.
I have successfully cleared 1 bonus and am on target to clear the other. There is an additional incentive, in that I can upgrade my vip level by just getting aroundt 100 extra vip points.I think if I reach this level I get an additional $25 or $50(not sure which)  into my account for each month I am at this level.

No comments:

Post a Comment