Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Give me my money

Following my recent success in last Sundays Full Tilt $1500 GTD Tournament where I finsihed second for a nice $300+ dollars, I decided I wanted to withdraw $220.

So, according to the automated email, "Your withdrawal request has been received. Processing of your withdrawal request may take between 24-48 hours".

Now, immediately subsequent to Black Friday (which was 15 April 2011) I decided to withdraw a large chunk of my roll into my moneybookers account.  This withdrawal was not approved, however there was no logical reason for the withdrawal not being approved.  All my deposits had been via moneybookers, and when I asked for the reason for the non-approval I basically got fobbed off.  I decided to re-activate my Netteller account, and proceeded to withdraw to that, after initially making a small deposit to full tilt via netteller. 

Essentially I got the money into my Netteller account on 3rd of May, and the withdrawal request was made on the 21 of April.   Now this is considerably longer than the 48 Hours they stipulated. In fact it's about 5 working days, allowing for easter bank holidays)

And of course, the reason I am writing this entry is because they are still processing my request, more than 5 working days later.   Of course, the effect of these long delays, means that I am less likely to play on Full Tilt, especially as I can withdraw from other sites at a considerably faster rate. This means that full tilt will not be making much in rake off me at the moment. 
They should be bending over backwards to keep their players at present. Instead they are going to lose more customers, because their withdrawal process takes too long.  An additional side-effect is that people will be withdrawing more often, because the process takes so long.


If you go to their own site, you get

"Withdrawal Options

At Full Tilt Poker, we believe our players should be able to withdraw funds from their accounts as easily as they can make deposits"


Now a message for Full Tilt:

  GIVE ME MY MONEY

1 comment:

  1. I sent a query this weekend and amazingly enough, my withdrawal request has been approved and the money is now sitting in my netteller account. :)

    ReplyDelete