Search This Blog

Pageviews past week

Friday, April 29, 2011

New Challenge: UKIPT Cork

I was talking to a friend and he was wondering had I already qualified for this Event. I hadn't even tried. I sort of forgot it was on.   The package would be very nice, but I would be happy enough with the buy-in, and maybe a bit of added spending money. 

So, what options do I have:   There is qualify via a satellite, or there is win the buy in from other tournaments,  sit and go's or win the entry fee playing cash.

Unfortunately my cash play is still terrible, but just not as terrible as it was. My Best option is tournaments with the stars 20% payout structure.  The real bug bear is getting the time to play the tournaments.

So, having had a win and a 2nd place in the last 3   tcbpoker forum league games, I had over €100 on Irish Eyes Poker.  I withdrew €50 to my moneybookers account,  and I have $15 in poker stars.  There is  also a scoop reload bonus promotion on at present, which I may take advantage of.

So I am going to allow myself €50 to win the Entry Fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment